listings locations

Giannis0
Level 1
Athens, Greece

listings locations

Hello,

I have tried to find a phone number to reach someone on the phone to help me as in the past but I did not find any!

Please help me or fwd that email to someone that is responsible for that.

I am a superhost for Hector Cave House listing and a host for another three listings all in the same area. Since one month ago I realized that I had no request or inquires for an uknown reason. Recently I discovered that my listings location is incorrect! There are other listings, with similar princing, that are actually further away in reality but that are shown on the map as if they were closer..

As you can imagine, most clients will choose a listing with easy access and close to the maintown, as the listings I own.

Is there any way to get accurate again ?

(Needless to say that, of course, I've accurately set the position on the listing editing)

1 Reply 1
Upaka0
Level 2
Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka

1). I have 2 Listings. i) Upie's Folly Holiday Bungalow Habarana  (Property ID Ref 1824830 and 

ii) Upie's Folly Holiday Bungalow - Rooms To Let ( Property Id 2980685)  

These have been Listed under  "HABARANA  NORTH CENTRAL PROVINCE." Which is a Town in Sri Lanka  known  to Sri Lankans  but  not known to many ( or most )overseas tourists.  Therefore I kindly request that these listings be included  Under the  DESTINATION of Sri Lanka  too.

2. I also kindly request that these  two listings be exibited in  your profile in the following manner

a) Upie's Folly Holiday Bungalow -   to be advertised  in the Price range of  upto US 1000/  and also  in the price range of

upto US $  150/- per day

a)Upies Folly Bungalow Rooms  To Let -to be advertised in the price range of Us $ 1000/- and also in the price  range of upto

US $ 50/- per day.

Ps .Many overseas Tourists have inquired from me as to why my listings are not exhibited    under Sri Lanka  ( As you are aware

First choice of a traveller would be the  selection of a country to visit ) after which  they will select which part of that country             they should travel to.Therefore my humble requests above will be of great benift to me and to you in a practical sence.

I must also add that " AIRBNB" has been very  professional and efficients in their tasks  compared to many others in the field I deal with. Thank you for your excellant retionship with me.

Best Regards, 

Upaka Wirasinha.

Upie's Folly  Habarana.