‘i would like airbnb to remove the automated host review regarding the cancellation ..

Deborah23
Level 2
Queensland, Australia

‘i would like airbnb to remove the automated host review regarding the cancellation ..

1. Help Centre results for ‘i would like airbnb to remove the automated host review regarding the cancellation of vivek's booking removed. the guests were not honest and transparent when they made their booking. can you please remove the automated review. thank you’
6 Replies 6

@Deborah23   This is a community forum, not an Airbnb support forum, it is just hosts helping out other hosts, if they can. You need to Contact Airbnb and explain the situation to them and hope they will remove it. Good luck!

Sergio66
Level 2
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Hey, so Airbnb responded me with this, did and works! 

"In order to do this please remove your co-host under "Host" - "Manage Listings" - "Calendar and more" / "Additional Hosts". This way Airbnb will stop sending him notifications for booking requests and inquiries. Please try this on a desktop".

Just use the button on the right to the photo and several options will appear, being the last "Remove".

Regards 

Antonio

Wow! That is random...

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Sergio66 - Great - but can you ask BNB to move your post and put it into a new thread to avoid causing confusion by posting it bang in the middle of someone else's thread.

Sergio66
Level 2

Sorry seems I posted in the wrong thread 😛 

Sergio66
Level 2

And...we cant delete it and have to do a new one. Argh. I should just kept my mouth quiet, we have to ask for permission for everything.