how to get many people to stay

how to get many people to stay

let me know how to get many people stay to my place at list in low season

best regards

2 Replies 2
Robert78
Level 10
Suzhou, China

Reduce your price. You've got some great reviews. Also some pretty negative ones, but this is to be expected. Maybe do something about all your pets roaming around on your property; some people are afraid of dogs. 

Best of luck, Amrin!

Raffaele-and-Astrid0
Level 10
Coogee, Australia

HI @Amrin0

I think you should work more in your services skills, as cleaniness, the reviews that I read are not very good :/, and your stars rating is quite scaring for potential guests, you have to work hard for re-take back at least 4 full stars in everything.

I would aslo writing in the description:

- That there is dogs around the property, you know some people don't likes dog, and other are allergic too, so find out that there is dogS only when the guest are there, is not nice at all. 

Especially when in your house rules is written " no suitable for pets" but you have dogs around the villas. it is quite confusing. 

- That you charge extra money for taxi service, because from what I read is the only way for go around in there, and maybe would be nice if you write also how much cost rent your taxi or car per day. Guests don't like surprise either. 🙂 

- Explain also the position of the resort, the way for get there and that the road is not smooth.

More specific and clear you are less complaints you will get, and this it will bring more guests also in low season period.

Good luck with everything.

Cheers Raf