hi, my listing says i joined in 2015 which is not correct , how can i change this?

Cristiana---Kiki-0
Level 1
La Floresta, Spain

hi, my listing says i joined in 2015 which is not correct , how can i change this?

I started to join in 2015, filled in some details however never really uploaded photos, never made calendar available, nor open an account, etc, etc, i need to change it to August 2016 otherwise it looks like i only had 4 guest in total in one year. Does anyone know how can this be changed? thank you

5 Replies 5
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

It can't, because that is when you joined. However you might not have joined as a host at that time, you might have joined looking to book a trip. You might have been a member since it began and only decided to host last week. I wouldn't read it that way at all, plus you see the months and year guests stayed in the review list. Eric Sept 2016, Joan Sept 2016 etc.

Hi Sandra , thank you very much. If it does not read that i simply did not had any bookings than it is fine by me. thanks a lot

regards

kiki

The same thing happened to me. I did not even know about Airbnb until June when a friend told me about it. I logged into your B&B June 2016 but did not finalize anything until August 4th.

Airbnb posted in my profile that I was a member since March 2016 and when I called them they have no answer for me. I have asked them to correct the date for legal reasons but they tell me they cannot do that. However they can show me no proof of ever receiving any email from me prior to June 30. I am at a loss as what to do as well
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You opened an account in 2015 - it would be disingenious to then try and change that to a later date. It's really not an issue. Your reviews will speak for themselves.

Thank you so much Gerry, i was worried that it could have a negative impression on potential guests. I know the worst part is the quality of the photos, must get a decent camara. thanks

regards

kiki