difficult guest- break equipment, insult people

Que-Lam0
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

difficult guest- break equipment, insult people

Dear all,

I have problems with a guest:

1) He refuse to comply to the rules.

In my house, everybody let his shoes on the bottom of the stairs, so the guest areas upstair remain as clean as possible.

2) He break equipment.

He broke the door auto closer in front of me. He just told me, I cannot close the door. When I told him the system is broken, he didn't say anything, he just left. Not even a sorry.

3) He didn't show his id for checkin

Normally at checkin, I ask for the guest to provide me their id for police registration. He didn't show me his because he says he just have driver licence.

4) He insult other guest.

Another guest saw he still wear his shoes told him not to wear it because everybody goes with his feet. He just answer: I don't care.

When the guest report this to me, I went up to remind him not to wear his shoes. When I left, he went to see the guest who report me the problem and told her: You're a **bleep**ing bitch!

I want to report his attitude to airbnb, because I want to exclude him from my house, but I can't see any possibilities to report an attitude problem. Just request money for damaged items, but nothing for bad attitude report.

Is it possible to report this?

Best regards

Que Lam

1 Reply 1
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Que-Lam0  Is the guest still there?  If so, contact Air BNB and ask for assistance to relocate the guest.  To report this problematic guest, do two things:  1.  Give him a thumbs down review so hosts will not accept him as a guest.   2.  Use the flag under the profile name to report his behavior to Air BNB.