contact details for airbnb

Juana9
Level 1
Homestead, FL

contact details for airbnb

Host Home away from home I have a booking for 12/6/11/2016 already paid airbnb for reservation when I saw the booking got in touch with the guest to let her know additional payment requested for 2nd person she admits that airbnb said that the amount was 2 guest . I explain to her the payment was just for her . I ask her for $75 additional for the 2nd person so far no answer if she accept or not. What would happend if both show up at my door.?  

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

I would only let one in @Juana9 as the insurance will only cover one guest and since Airbnb does not allow third party bookings, you would have to let the person who booked stay but have no obligation to the 2nd guest unless the reservation states it is for 2.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

I want to give my sincere thanks to Dave & Deb for their response to my message in the community blog. By the way the young lady respond it to my message a few hours ago and is accepting the request for additional money for the 2nd person and she is going to pay through airbnb.