check in by member in the group!

Jimming0
Level 1
Xindian District, Taiwan

check in by member in the group!

Hi,

A member of my guest group has asked if she can check in first, but she isn't the person on the itinerary (primary guest). Should I let her check in first on the original guest's request or concent? Please advise.

Also, I draw the following statement for my primary guest to fill, and wonder if Airbnb will accept it for insurance purpose, in case there is a problem with this member's early check in:

============================

Hi Jimming,
I will be late on arrival, and my friend Pamela will arrive first. Here are my passport info:

full name
  passport #
  date issued
  date expired
  country issued

and Pamela's passport info:

full name
  passport #
  date issued
  date expired
  country issued

and my flight itinerary as:

full name
  flight itinerary or reservation #
  airline, flight number,  date & time of arrival,

and Pamela's flight itinerary as

full name
  flight itinerary or reservation #
  airline, flight number,  date & time of arrival,

Also, my and Pamela's photo are both shown in my profile picture set.

Please allow Pamela to check in first. If there is any problem, I will take full responsibility for Pamela. Thank you very much.
Best,

"Primary Guest's name"

=============================

Note that frankly speaking, I think Airbnb should need to handle the situation that a portion of guests arrived earlier by let them register their names and passport info, etc., in the itinerary.  But is there any better way to do so?

Thanks in advance.

Jimming

1 Reply 1
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

I had one experience where the a member of a guest's group came earlier than the registered guest.  I won't let it happen again as the registered guest left before the others at check out so I never met her.  Actually I suspect it was a 3rd party booking.