accuracy feedback

Jennifer102
Level 3
Cape Town, South Africa

accuracy feedback

I have received an accuracy feedback with a little red lock next to it so I cannot find out what the guests complained about, apparently air b and b say :"your guests mentioned some issues that werent accuratly reflected in the listing description :photos" but I can hardly fake the photos and why would I so I need to know what photos were not accurate, all my pics are exactly of what the place looks like, how am I to find out what pictures were not accurate when air b and b have locked the content?? TIA

7 Replies 7
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Jennifer102 Can you see the rating for accuracy? Airbnb have been recently playing with ratings.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Thanx Marzena, no I cannot see anything just an automated message from air b and b, so I phoned air b and b and they could not tell me either just that the guest said I should up date my photos???? which is odd as a few reviews below hers the other guests say the photos reflect exactly what the cottage looks like, so air b and b told me not to worry its about perception, but I am a bit OCD so I have messaged the guest and asked them exactly what photos are inaccurate??????? I am going to be really angry if its the garden as we are having a drought here in cape town and obvioulsy different flowers flower at different times, I have never changed the cottage and it is what it is in the pictures exactly the same!

Yes, what the heck is this? "ACCURACY FEEDBACK" WITH NO SPECIFIC INFORMATION.

It is very upsetting and disconcerting to be told I was inaccurate about amenities and then not be given any specifics. This is the opposite of constructive feedback. How ever am I supposed to work with that?

I agree.

This IS the opposite of constructive feedback.

Even if they tell us some time later what the issue was, It would help us to sort it out.

Perception is reality in the eye of the perceiver, and under the spirit of improving things, we NEED to know where they found problems.

I also contacted Airbnb and was told not to worry - but then why tell us in the first place- if it is nothing to worry about????

Mike

Hello

I´ve received an accuracy and cleaning feedback to which I´d like to reply or at least explain myself. The accuracy one is about the iron I told this girl that wasn´t working properly so I had to take it to repair. Even though she knew that she complained. The other feedback is about clealiness. Both linen and towels were clean, but the lower sheet had a small stain to which she might have taken as dirt. As well as for one of the towels. They´re fluffy and were clean. I´d like to know if there´s a place where I can respond to these feedbacks. Once I believe it´s not fair to listen from the guest and not from hosts...Even in the site there´s no subject related to feedbacks...

tks 🙂

I got an accuracy rating too of a 3 star - because she said my listing is false that it is not by the river and you have to drive to it. But, it's only a .3 walk to the river through the park, which is mentioned in my listing. But, they were very out of shape people and older - so I guess they couldn't technically walk through a park. So it is subjective. They do have the little LOCK icon next to the feedback, under private and I looked at my listing from outside of my account - and that feedback is not showing up on my public listing, so I'm assuming it's just for private consumption so you can fix things as needed to make the place perfect. It kind of stung since we had 11 5-star reviews and this was our first 4-star so it dropped our 5-star rating to a 4.9. I wish we could reply to this accuracy though. 

Stacey76
Level 2
Dunedin, New Zealand

So annoying. We just got Accuracy Feedback saying that our listing was innacurate because the wifi was slow.

I state in three separate places in the listing that the wifi is unlimited but slow/patchy, as the room is at the outer reaches of the wifi router. It's even in the part of the listing that the guest "must acknowledge" before making the booking. AND I restate it in the Guide for Guests that is printed inside the room, right beside where the login and password information is.

And yet, I get pinged because the guest can't read.