a new listing

a new listing

This is a very boring question, but having failed to reach anyone at airbnb i thought I would turn to the "community". I imagine that is what arirbnb want as it saves them having to employ any humans.

I started a new listing for a beach house in Kenya. the website refuses to accept the address I input. Appraently I have not supllied accurate information. Some roads in Africa don't have names, It's not like downtown San Francisco. Instead Airbnb ignores the postcode inserted, makes a best guess as to the location and places the house in a resort 25 kms away. The locations are hugely different. Someone who might like to stay at our house is probably not looking to stay in the resort that airbnb has located us. 

I have tried everything but cannot get the website to accept the real location. Has anyone shared this expereince or have any ideas how to get the website to accept our address.

Thanks for any help on this.

Rupert

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Unfortunately, you will have to contact Airbnb CS, @Rupert10 - use Twitter or the form: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us#/

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Marzena. Thank you so much for your response. I have written 3 (possibly 4) messages on that link.

I will wait a while and see if anyone from airbnb contacts me.