You have booked in a guest without prior arrangements with me!I was alreay booked for the dates in

Hazel7
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

You have booked in a guest without prior arrangements with me!I was alreay booked for the dates in

You  have booked in a guest without my prior approval...I was already bookedfor those dates which I informed the guest about and then cancelled her on my site.This guest has seemingly paid for this accommodation and needs a refund.Please do not do instant bookings on my behalf I have already declined this kind of booking.

4 Replies 4
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

First of all, it is a community of hosts and guests, not a department of Airbnb Customer Service, @Hazel7.

You must check your settings and make sure that Instant Booking is off. Go to Booking settings of your listing and choose the option "All guests must send reservation requests"

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Hazel7
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I have checked and everything is in order I dont know why this occured...it should not have.Thanks for your advice!

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Good one 

Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Is always good to cheack is our responsibility we are fast to judge Airbnb we most of the time don't brother to look at our site things happen no big deal