Wrong location shown on map

Wrong location shown on map

Hi

I have a seafront apartment listed.

But when people search for my appartment, it is shown to be 2-3 streets from road along the sea.

In address I listed the road that goes along the sea. I also pointed exactly where my apartment is on this road.

But still the apartment is shown 2-3 streets from coast road.

How can this be solved? It seems difficult to contact Airbnb direct about this error?

Thanks

Best regards

Anders

20 Replies 20
Nancy-and-Skip0
Level 1
Huntersville, NC

I have a similar problem.  Our AirBnB house is located 1/2  block from the neighborhood lake but on the AirBnB map our house is located 2 1/2 blocks from the lake!    A competing AirBnB property in our neigborhood is a block and a half from the lake but shows up where our house is located.

What needs to be done to correct the map location?

I have the same issue. How did you sort this?

Maciek0
Level 2
Northampton, United Kingdom

I have a this same issue... anyone know how to solve this?

I have the same problem, my property appears to be two roads back from where it's actually located.

Monika40
Level 2
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile

I have the same problem. My apartment is perfectly located, like 500 meters from Metro, in front of the park.  On the map it's on some other street and it looks like you have to walk 10 min to the station.... I find it unfair. 

I have the same problem. Did anyone find out how to change this? 

Or how to contact Airbnb direct with this issue?

Thanks

I have the same problem !!!

I have the same problem - sorry i don't have an answer either.

Same here. Actually showing my address miles from location.  Have spoken with support twice.  First guy audibly yawning said he would send my case to tech support Monday. Called again today (friend did on my behalf), no record of call number one, support said they would only talk to me directly and that I should be available for outreach call 5pm-5:15pm. That was three hours ago. Problem not fixed, no call.  Anyone have success with this? I'm a new host and my first folks left a handwritten note about the issue:/. 

Hi carrie!

Did you succeded? could you give me the phone number I can´t find it anywhere.

Thank you

Denise

Manuel125
Level 1
Bondi Beach, Australia

I have the same issue! and looking forward for a solution from airbnb

M

Assa0
Level 2
Jerusalem, Israel

I cant change the location

It says add new listing

My location on the map is wrong

How can i change it?

how can I call airbnb?

Lauren108
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

I am also having the same issue! I tried updating my address but it's not aloowing me, saying I don't have proper "Permissions" to do so. FOr the time being I've tried to emphasize as much as possible that I am in a different location and guests need to map my address out. Although that doesn't seem fair for them, let alone the hosts! Anyone have an actual number for support??

Denise168
Level 1
Cancún, Mexico

My location moved by it self about 10 km away! I can´t change it !!! I need a number to call I can´t believe this. This is not a help center if airbnb doesn´t read or reply any conversation.