My listing appears as having no views, yet I know people have viewd. What is going on?

Answered!

My listing appears as having no views, yet I know people have viewd. What is going on?

My listing shows 0 views, yet I have received inquiries and questins, what is going on?  Also, I know people who have entered and viewed.

Why has my listing got no views!

What is happening?

1 Best Answer
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Maureen-and-Steve0@Denice0@Karen369@Rommel7@Sarah977@Cor3@TerryAndConnie0@Howard42@Caitlin75@Rebecca181@Robin4@John1975@Victoria567@Sabrina-And-John0@Keiron0@Leslie275

Thanks again for all the time you have spent highlighting this here. As you may have seen and as @Rachel0 and @Jessica-and-Henry0 have mentioned here, you graph should now be back up and showing your listing views. (Thanks so much Rachel and Jessica for sharing this is now working for you). 

I wanted to make sure you are updated and also to check this is working for you now. 

Thanks again,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

View Best Answer in original post

53 Replies 53
Sabrina-And-John0
Level 4
Machynlleth, United Kingdom

Hi, Thanks Lizzie,

Ours is up and running again and serendipitously we received three bookings when it was working again, having had radio silence for a couple of weeks whilst it wasn't working!

Thanks again for keeping us in the loop.

Veena45
Level 2
London Borough of Lambeth, United Kingdom

Hi Lizzie. 

I am experiencing this issue. please help. 

(1) I created a new listing couple of weeks ago. I have had 0 views since, which is strange because for new listings they usually get a SEO boost. 

(2) One of my listings has been hosted on Airbnb for 1 year now. Last year 2023, I received lots of views and engagement… now it has plateaued to 0. Which concerns me over the longevity of my business. 

I contacted Airbnb support; they simply reassured me that my listing is live, but provided no further help or explanation as to why my listings have zero views.

how did u advise the other hosts to fix this issue? 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Veena45

I'm so sorry to hear that you're experiencing a drop in your listings. 

Here's a few guides with some examples that I'd like to share. 

Make your listing more competitive
Suddenly no bookings 2024

Hopefully these help. Here if you need anything. 
Rebecca

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Juliet42
Level 2
Manteca, CA

I'm a superhost and my views on both my properties have dropped to zero for a whole week now. I rarely get booked  now, its weird how the bookings have dropped drastically from October to November! I called airbnb, and their explanation was I still have few inquiries and bookings. I hope they take care of this issue soon, as the drop in bookings is a reflection of the views not updating. I don't know who to call and address this issue now! 

Susan1404
Level 10
Covington, GA

I've been reading several threads about this issue and am wondering if it could be happening again as I have had zero views in 5 days.  I joined Airbnb the end of October in 2018 and my views have been consisistently high and bookings have been fairly steady.  Two weeks ago, they began decreasing daily at a rapid rate and then as of the last 5 days, crickets for views, not even one view.  I did get a booking for March, but that was two weeks ago and that was my last booking or inquiry.  Is anyone else flatlining on views or is Airbnb simply picking on me (said tongue in cheek)?

@Susan1404   Yes, my view stats have been flatlined since the 13th. I think it's just a glitch, this view function breaks every once in awhile- Airbnb tech seems to have the worst tech dept. I don't think it's that we're not getting any views, just that it's not recording them. I did get a booking a day after it shows no views, so I know the guest viewed my listing.

@Sarah977  Thanks Sarah - I was wondering if this was something that just happens from time to time.  It is disheartening for me, but I am listed on a few other platforms and am getting some bookings from them.  I originally intended to stay loyal to Airbnb and not list anywhere else, but the lack of bookings forced me to look elsewhere.

Alejandro602
Level 1
Washington, United States

@Susan1404 wrote:

@Sarah977  Thanks Sarah - I was wondering if this was something that just happens from time to time.  It is disheartening for me, but I am listed on a few other platforms and am getting some bookings from them.  I originally intended to stay loyal to Airbnb and not list anywhere else, but the lack of bookings forced me to look elsewhere.

Hi @Susan1404 , would you mind sharing the other platforms you use? It's day number 4 with a flat line at 0 views and not a single booking starting August. I should be solid booked by now here in Seattle. 

@Alejandro602sorry to hear things have not improved for you.  I joined HomeAway which will also list you on Vrbo since they are jointly owned.  The other platform is booking.com.