Why old photos still showing?

Answered!
Leslie24
Level 2
Bellingham, WA

Why old photos still showing?

I've just updated all my photos, but one of the old ones is still showing up.

It's not in my list of photos when I go to edit photos, but when I preview the listing, it's in the list of photos there.

How do I get rid of this??

1 Best Answer
Sandun0
Level 2
Colombo, Sri Lanka

found a solution for it, just slightly change the discription for each image can be one letter then it solves the issue.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Leslie24,

Welcome to the Community Center, it is lovely to meet you.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this. I wonder is this still appearing?

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Glad you asked! 

This time when I went in, at least the offending image was in the list and could be deleted. I deleted it and it seems to have disappeared. It was certainly strange that it wasn't showing in the list, but coming up as one of my images!

Leslie

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw this sounds positive. A couple of other hosts here in the CC were reporting a slight issue with images last week, this appears to be resolved now so it may have been linked in with that. 

I am glad to hear it is hopefully all working now. Goodbye old photo! 🙂

Thanks for letting me know.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Pamela55
Level 2
Wales, United Kingdom

i have updated my photos and the old ones have disapeared fromthe listing but when i try to share it on facebook the old photos come up Help

I am also having this issue. I deleted a photo from my hosting profile but am still seeing it appear as my cover photo when I search for my listing.

Sandun0
Level 2
Colombo, Sri Lanka

found a solution for it, just slightly change the discription for each image can be one letter then it solves the issue.

Adrian31
Level 2
Tisbury, MA

I am having the same issue.  Old photos still showing.  Any solution?  Thanks