Why does my listing not show up in searches in my area. I have checked everything, not sure why

Kris60
Level 2
Gilbert, AZ

Why does my listing not show up in searches in my area. I have checked everything, not sure why

I have a current guest, and one arriving Feb 13, so those dates are blocked out. However I checked availability for end of Feb and Mid-March, and my listing does not show up in my area. Rooms are going for alot more due to Spring Training and how are people going to book when they can't see my listing. I have checked my calendar, it is open. I took off Instant Booking too as I want to pre-approve. Ugh.  I have read the Community already on this issue and can't get any help. And yes I need to post better photos, will work on that this weekend. Thanks! 

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Helo @Kris60 ,

Your listing is active and integrated in the system : Direct search

Did you try to find it zooming in on the map ?

Best regards, Emiel

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Kris60,

I searched for private room accommodation in Gilbert for the 18th to the 20th of March and your listing showed up.

You may have done this already but the date range for the search has to take your minimum nights' stay into account and the instant book filter must be turned off when searching. Airbnb sometimes turns that filter on by default. They do that if the search dates are in the near future or there are a lot of listings in the area.

Steve.

Screenshot (20).png

Thanks, I believe you completely that it's showing up. I may need to check my settings on my PC too, thanks for your help.