Why does Airbnb not reply anymore to my email?

Anna204
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

Why does Airbnb not reply anymore to my email?

I sent a question to Airbnb by email(response@airbnb.com). They replied inmediately, and wrote in that email 'If you have any details to add or update, please let us know by responding directly to this email' (See below), which I did at least four times as my question was not resolved ('sent to the correct department', they said), but since then I have NOT heard from them anymore.  What must I do? (phoning is not an option). 

Thank you.

Anna

On 20 Oct 2016, at 10:00 PM, response@airbnb.com wrote:

Airbnb
Airbnb Customer Experience

John XC, Oct 20, 13:00 PDT:
Hello Anna,

We’re currently forwarding you to the correct department to make sure you receive a prompt and proper response.

If you have any details to add or update, please let us know by responding directly to this email.

Best regards,

John XC
www.airbnb.com/help

2 Replies 2
Christian65
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

There are 3 easy ways to contact Airbnb:

1. Airbnb Community Experts
  2. Via Twitter Direct Message @Airbnbhelp
  3. Calling Airbnb

1. Contacting Airbnb's Community Experts

The easiest and quickest way to get answers to any issues is through contacting Airbnb's Community Experts.  If they cannot answer your question, they have the ability to re-route you to Airbnb

Step 1: Visit https://www.airbnb.ca/help/contact_us

Step 2: From the bottom of the screen, choose either "My question is about something else" or "I have a different issue"

Step 3: Follow the prompts to figure out what best describes your issues.  Some things you choose will take you to specific information whereas others you can fill in the text box and submit your question.  

Jessica2655
Level 1
West Palm Beach, FL

You guys do some shady **bleep** on here. I purchased a gift card back in July for $200. and i have been unable to find the Confirmation of the purchase. so when i contact AIRBNB customer service guess what they tell me? 

"Oh, we cannot find it in our database, sorry. Theres nothing more we can do." 

Oh, so you guys don't have a record for any customer who purchases a gift card? well thats weird youre a huge company. Guess what? My bank has the record. 

Where's my money? you know what? Forget it. I just filed a claim with my bank.  it took a whole of contacting you guys and not get a response. 

UNREAL.