Wendy & Sol

Sharon16
Level 2
Waldorf, MD

Wendy & Sol

Hi Wendy and Sol,

I am sorry you were not able to contact me directly.  I am not sure why that is.  However, in response to your questions

yes , I  do have weekly rates of $55 and a slightly higher weekend rate (This was for the high season) I am generally $48-50 week days and 55-58 weekends.

Yes, currently my space is blocked, because I have family visiting for the next week, and secondly, I need to sit down and figure out which days I will be able to host during the spring.  As soon as that is done , I will unblock the site  

If you have any particular date in mind (other than the next week) and you would like me to unblock the space, I am willing to do that to accommodate you.

Again, thank you for interest in my space.00000

Sharon ***

2 Replies 2
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Sharon16   this is a public forum where hosts try to help other hosts, it's not the private messaging system.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sharon16,

Great to meet you.

Just copying in @Wendy-and-Sol0 here so they receive a notification. I am not certain on this, but there may be some kind of cross wires here. Is your post here a response to the reply you received to your question in this thread

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.