Website errors

Leslie73
Level 2
Newcastle, Australia

Website errors

Is anyone having issues with the website.  I have noticed when trying to put dates in for Nov 17, the website keeps defaulting back to October 16 (current month) and saying "those dates are not available".  I've checked several listings including my own, and they are all doing the same.

4 Replies 4
Elena233
Level 1
Madrid, Spain

Yes, I can not delete some pictures!!! Getting mad :((

Bob43
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

I took a look at your calendar and it says "The minimum night stay for this lising varies". This tells me that you have set at least one requirement for minimum stay. You might want to take look at that.

As for the other listings you tried, maybe November 17th simply isn't available for these. They might be booked (or have set requirements as well).

Leslie73
Level 2
Newcastle, Australia

Hi Bob, thanks for your reply.  Sorry I didn't explain this issue very well.  Firstly I was trying to book for 4 nights in Nov 16, not 17.  It was a malfunction of the website not moving from the current month.  I do have a 4 night minim during weekdays and a 2 day minimum of weekends.  That wasn't the issue, it was that the calendar was defaulting back to Oct, after I applied a checkin date of Nov.  Anyhow, it seems to have righted itself now. 

Cheers

Louise29
Level 2
Ledge Point, Australia

My listing is showing 'Minimum stay varies', but this is not at all the case. I have a 2 night minimum stay and no variation at all. I check several other locations, and they all have 'Minimum stay varies', when I also know that is incorrect.

Anyone else seeing this on their site?