Verified Guest - pending verification booking request

Aj13
Level 1
Jersey City, NJ

Verified Guest - pending verification booking request

Hi Guys,

I read some posts about this issue but my issue seems to be a little different. I sent a special offer to one guest who already has two reviews and his profile has a check mark for Government ID, email address, phone number and work email.

But when he goes to book the dates he is getting dates are no longer available.

When i check my calendar now the dates are in Grey with a message - Verification Pending -

The guest must complete Verified ID within 12 hours to confirm the reservation

But the guest seems to be already verified and he isnt getting a message to verify his ID, but instead the website says that the dates are no longer available. Also on the other hand those dates are blocked for 7 days right in the middle of April.

Has anyone seen a problem like this before? I think there is something wrong with the website but I do not know how to proceed.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

AJ

3 Replies 3
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

I belive he still has to supply some more verification to be able to book with you - it depends on your requirements among other things. While he is sorting our the issue your calendar will be blocked for 12 hours.  If the verification issue is not sorted within this timeframe, the calendar will open up again.

Excellent, thank you for your reply. He was able to book eventually.

Glynn0
Level 1
Monaco

I have tried to confirm my ID several times and it does not complete. I confirmed another reservation 2 weeks ago with no issue. There is no help or support Airbnb. I just get the normal messages that we have to verify.