These Seattle hosts want to meet other like-minded hosts at the Open in LA

These Seattle hosts want to meet other like-minded hosts at the Open in LA

Last year at the Paris Airbnb Open we didn't really get to connect (more deeply) with a lot of hosts. (Surrounded by water, but not a drop to drink?) We met a few people, but it was almost too overwhelming and strangely we had not a lot in common, other than hosting.

I know it might not work out, but I'd love to connect with some hosts now and maybe *try* to meet up for lunch or breakfast (or whenever we're not racing to events) at the Open in LA.

We've been hosting for 6+ years and we're looking to connect with folks who really love the idea of sharing their home, love traveling, like to laugh, maybe have kids (because we do and that'd be cool to share), are community-minded, and are eager to tell stories, share ideas, and build a more connected group of hosts from all over. We travel the world and are on the lookout for awesome, friendly hosts, who are working to make the world a little smaller, one guest and host at a time. 

We've had a lovely time as Airbnb hosts, and really want to keep the global village vibe alive.

If it works out, great, and if not, we'll say hi as we pass on the street!

Looking forward to meeting you!

-Becca

4 Replies 4
Gina32
Level 10
Bridport, Australia

Love to meet up with you at some point. We are from Australia, arriving inLA on the 15th so we can get acclimatised.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Just mentioning in @Becca-And-Josh0 so they get notified about your reply @Gina32 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

I created a public Facebook event as an additional resource for those of you going to Airbnb Open 2016. A lot of folks going to AO this year are connecting there, come join us!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1311298645576362/

@Becca-And-Josh0 i would love to meet up with you guys, i will arrive to LA the 14th of Nov, maybe a meet up before the AO would be great. Cheers!

-Harold