There is price difference with my pricing and what customers are facing for.

Indrek0
Level 1
Tallinn, EE

There is price difference with my pricing and what customers are facing for.

I have a problem. yesterday i listed for a first time my property and today i found that even i fixed daily base price for 99, for logged out customers shows that the price is 120. How can that happen? I checked several times settings and everithing is correct from my side. How i can manage to set up right price for customers?

6 Replies 6
Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Indrek0

Hi, you probably have smart pricing on. Go into price settings and turn it off.

Hi, Thank you for the tip!

i am looking for settings, but there is no button for the "smart pricing" for me 😞

Regards,

Indrek

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

You're welcome @Indrek0.

In my Price settings the first thing in the pop up window is "Pricing Settings, Smart pricing " with a button to turn on (or off). I use my laptop and Chrome. If you are using the phone app it might not include it. The app is a bit glitchy and often doesn't hold many of the entered settings, as I've been hearing a lot on the forums.

Other than this I don't know what to suggest, other than looking around at your settings. Sometimes things are not placed under such great headings.

Paul4
Level 10
Kiawah Island, SC

Log in to your account and preview your listing and on the calender test book a date you know is set to 99. Then you will see a detailed price quote that your guest will see. It will include the 6 to 12% service fee, cleaning fee and tax, if they collect that in your area. That might account for the higher rate you are seeing.

No, its not the case either, because now is the price for public 98... witch are very weird, because i did set up it 99.- and did not any changes.

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Indrek0

Such minor differences are generally currency conversion rounded up or down to a whole denomination unit.

Airbnb works in $ with people booking on national websites with their international currency that's why.