The host wants to cancel my reservation in the LAST MINUTE because of her short of money!?

Tran17
Level 1
Berlin, Germany

The host wants to cancel my reservation in the LAST MINUTE because of her short of money!?

To Airbnb

Today the host of this room messaged me and told me that she wanted to cancel my reservation. She said she is in short of money so she can not cancel now and wait until the last minute. 
The point is if I book a new room from now, and at the very last minute she WILL NOT cancel my reservation, I have to pay for 2 places at the same time! And it is NOT FAIR at all. I asked her to make the cancellation within 3 days (I give her 3 days to manage her financial status) but she disagreed and said she would not care about me anymore. 
So I want to report this problem with 2 big concerns:
1/ What can I do next? I need a cancellation from her THEN I can make another booking.
2/ The host's attitude is NOT appropriated to join Airbnb community. She just thinks on her side. She should have discussed and compromised until we find a common solution. This is her fault and she acted like it was not hers.

I have all snapshots of our conversations and if you want proofs, I can send them to you. This is the first time I use Airbnb and feel very disappointed. If Airbnb STILL allows this host doing business here, I'm afraid that it's burning your reputation. 

I'm looking for your reply and solution.

Best regards,
Tran.  

0 Replies 0