Tagging contributors

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

Tagging contributors

Is it just me, or are others having difficulty tagging fellow contributors into a thread reply over the past few days?

It is always easy to address regular contributors because if the tag does not come up as an option, even though you are directly replying to their post, you can pick up their tag in a communal mail out of which there are quite a few like this one...

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Airbnb-Updates/Community-Center-2nd-Anniversary/m-p/550289

But it is the newer (or infrequent) contributors, who in many instances, are the ones who really want a personal reply without resorting to a DM that I can't seem to tag and I am wondering how widespread this has become.

@Lizzie, do you have any information on this?

Cheers.....Rob

2 Replies 2
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

I had problems, @Robin4, tagging you in another thread to which you contributed. What's more, from what I remember, Emiel mentioned the same over there.

I am never able to tag Lizzie the Admin.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Robin4

I’ve had this problem for several weeks now. Sometimes I can tag the person, but many times they simply don’t appear in the drop down menu even, as you mentioned, when you are replying to their post!