Sunset Jan

Sunset Jan

I am new to this. So far, it appears that your price suggestions for the Costa Rican area are for "Back Packers" and "Bargain Hunters."

Also, when you get a request-you also send them the cheaper places to stay in our area-like a bidding game. Some of these places are not what they seem and need more researching. It appears that most are only interested in cheap rates and then we are supposed to offer

even more discounts & special prices to beat another property? Think Not! I am considering cancelling my beautiful rentals from this site.

The prices you suggest are for local Tico House experience or cheap places to stay to or on the way back from trip. Many cheap places near the airport-most are close to the $100 price plus 23% taxes added. Very disappointed in your site. Also: Your new business section

You ask the question, is smoking permitted. NO. Smoking not permitted in any of the room/rentals. YES, smoking is permitted outside

and we have 3 covered areas to smoke outside. Not any choice to list otherwise. Pets: Another area where you cannot explain properly-we have small family dog that lives with us-not with guest-hardly any rentals in Costa Rica do not have a dog-some have 2 or more for security reasons-just the way it is here. My dog does not sleep in any of the rental units. No place to explain that. You ask for an address.

Our country does not have addresses per say or house #'s. Example: 300 meters West past the Esquala (school) Name of Hotel near by

that would be on GPS-and 100 meters from that hotel on the right side of the road! How are we to list that as an address? Landmarks

are how people get around our country or need GPS-correct 85% of the time using landmarks. No zip codes. Post offices that the mail

does not get delivered. No mail delivery-if you have a PO box-mail often gets "lost" or "disappears" Things are different here and hard to

explain with the little options you want listed.

0 Replies 0