Show distinction Private Guest Bathroom vs. 'shared' as amenity and in description

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Show distinction Private Guest Bathroom vs. 'shared' as amenity and in description

This was rolled out for a very brief time recently, but has disappeared.

When I travel I prefer having my own bathroom.

I also offer a private bathroom in my listing as opposed to most room rentals in my city.

Most times the only way to be sure whether or not the given information "1 bathroom" on a listing is shared or not is by contacting the host, since so many don't specify it.  

I'd like that to be clearer firstly - in the listing itself, and also - in search function.

I am quite certain there are many more guests searching to have their private bathroom than those needing a hot tub, esp. in urban listings.

Please implement this basic, boring, but oh-so-experience-changing information!

3 Replies 3
Stephan2
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Yes, I have the problems of a shared bathroom for my guestroom and a lot of guest doesn't read. It's at the start of my advertisement, but still had people that even cancelled the room after they found out. 

Nowadays I tell everyone again when they do an inquiry, but would be good to make it more clear. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.