Reviews

Diane465
Level 2
Lisburn, United Kingdom

Reviews

When I leave a review for a guest do they see it before they leave me theirs?

6 Replies 6
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Diane465

No, they do not.  The reviews are double blind and they will only see it if they leave you a review or after the 14 day review period ends in which case they cannot leave you a review after that time has expired.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Wish I’d known. But I find it very difficult saying some one is a complete slob and left it like a dirty tip!

One of my favorite review comments for something like this is, "The guest left the suite messy and would be better suited for motel accomodations in the future".  

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Diane465
Level 2
Lisburn, United Kingdom

So if someone in this category rebooks can I cancel them?

If it is an Instant Book reservation and you feel uncomfortable.  It does state that uncomfortable can be due to negative reviews of the guest.

David

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Diane465  You give them a thumbs down and 3 or less *'s and they cannot instant book with anyone. You flag/report their profile and block them they can not book you again.