Reviews

Marty32
Level 1
Jersey City, NJ

Reviews

Hi, 

I just hosted my first guest and, as such, am anxious to receive my first review. We were in comminucation during her stay and she seemed happy with everything - no complaints - and said she had everything she needed, so I obviously want these sentiments reflected on my listing. I see that she has 14 days to review me (and me her) however, will she be prompted by Airbnb Corp to review me, or do I have to tell her to check her notifications in order to review me? I hope not, as this is kind of a nuisance, I feel, for her and me if I have to continue to reach out to her as opposed to Airbnb Corp. Any insight is greatly appreicated!

Thanks!

Marty

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Marty32,

Sometime during the day of her checkout you'll be prompted to review her. She will also be prompted to review you. If you leave a review of her first then she'll get a notification of that saying that she can see the review now if she also leaves one.

I don't know if guests get another prompt near the end of the 14 days.

If she hasn't written a review by day 11 or 12 you could consider sending a gentle reminder along the lines of

Hello XXXXX. Thank you very much for your reservation. It was a pleasure to have you stay. The Airbnb system works best when hosts and guests review each other so would be great if you could find a few minutes to leave one.

Steve

Marty32
Level 1
Jersey City, NJ

Thanks so much Steve! I just reviewed my guest and received the message you mentioned about the guest now being prompted to review me in order to read my review regarding her.