Review issue. There has got to be a way to delete or edit a review after posting. Who can I talk to?

Jake17
Level 2
Austin, TX

Review issue. There has got to be a way to delete or edit a review after posting. Who can I talk to?

I just started hosting on Airbnb. I wrote a review I did not edit before publishing and by complete accident and unawareness (probably the works of my unconscious mind) I wrote "they seemed like kinda considerate people". I'm soo embarrased. I did not mean to put "kinda" in that sentence. To make matters worse their review of me was sooo positive and kind. Its really not cool, I need to edit this but I don't have anyone to talk to, HELP

17 Replies 17
German4
Level 1
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hi Jake,
In very very rare occasions, you can ask an Airbnb representative to manually edit a review for you, idk if your case qualifies for that, but you may try.
Regards.

how do you get in touch with a Airbnb representative?

David74
Level 2
La Libertad, El Salvador

I also would like to know how to contact Airbnb there used to be an email address that I tried to use today but only got a reply that it no longer was in service and to use the help option which is useless as there seems NO way to contact a real person!

But how do you get in touch with a Airbnb representative?

Bo

The Airbnb customer service number is
1 (415) 800-5959

Deb

I was able to easily change the review how I intended once talking to a rep. thanks so much for the number

Did you ever find out how to reach an airbnb person???

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

You can edit it within a short timeframe, something like 48 hours. Get to it, kinda straight away! 🙂

German4
Level 1
Buenos Aires, Argentina

you can actually do that? i didn't know, thanks for the tip

Where/How can you do this? I searched everywhere and only found that it is not allowed

You can't edit them once both reviews are left. You can edit them if the guest hasn't left theirs yet. They seem very set in stone once both are published
Katy18
Level 2
Poole, United Kingdom

The respones I wrote are only halfway but accidently it is post. Not really want to give any respones for reviews with my poor English, but feel I must... to my fisrt guests, no manner if I don't write something back to say thank you for their kind words. Is it any chance I can go back and finish my writing? Can anyone help!

Mark190
Level 3
Exeter, United Kingdom

You just reply to their review in a really positive way,possibly reference the average review you left with some really upbeat comments.will ease your conscious. 

Gloria37
Level 3
Neils Harbour, Canada

If it is too late to edit, you can message them directly at least to say it was a typo meant to be kind AND considerate.