Request money as house rules broken.

Valdis-and-Eva0
Level 2
Norwich, United Kingdom

Request money as house rules broken.

I would like to know, how mucj time is given to guest to accept or denay my request for money as guests broke house rules. They stayed 4 people in room with 2 places. And what happens if they don't accept the request? 

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Valdis-and-Eva0,

The article below explains the process of claiming from a guest. It mentions the time limits.

I found it by typing "resolution" in the "ask a question ..." box when I clicked on "Help".

https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/264/what-do-i-do-if-my-guest-breaks-something-in-my-place

Steve.

Mika8
Level 10
Zürich, Switzerland

@Valdis-and-Eva0 .. the guest could easily deny your request and the airbnb guarantee says extra that it is not for that case .. you have to kick them out next time as long as they are there and had not paid for the extra guests .. you will never see money later on

Marilyn128
Level 2
Wilmington, NC

If the guest rejects or ignores your request Airbnb provides no support to you.  My house rules are listed online with my listing in the rental contract with the fees for breaking the rules listed also, like  for smoking and leaving trash in the house.  My guests brought in extra people,  broke three other house rules, and refused to pay the fees and even though I used the reslution center and supplied pictures and text messages where the guest admitted smoking, they paid me nothing.  House rules mean nothing to Airbnb. They denied my request and Airbnb closed the case, leaving me no recourse except to stop using them for renting my house.