Question about Superhost status

Vanja11
Level 1
Zagreb, Croatia

Question about Superhost status

Hi, I'm Vanja from Croatia,

I'm close to achieved Superhost status July 1st...My next guests will stay in my apartment from 28th June to 2nd July and I'm curious  is their trip will be counted to July assesment for the Superhost status? So, they checking out in the morning 2nd July

Also, my Airbnb travel friend is planing to visit my region and booking some apartment during the June. I'm feeling discomfort for invite him and I'don't know how his potentially staying is counting. I'don't know what to do it 😞

Thank you for your answers!

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Superhost is determined as of July 1st, so the stay that ends after that will not count for that status.  If your friend books your place through Air BNB and finishes before the end of June  it could count.  I am not clear about your hesitation about your friend.  If you do not want to charge a personal friend but you want credit for them as a guest, you could just refund the guest the amount paid.  That would include the Air BNB fees as well.

Better yet, just wait until October when there will be a determination about Super Host status.  While it is a nice status, three months will not make that much difference 😄

Dear Linda! Thank you very much for your answer. Now, I'm feeling much better. October is seems to me very close. Maybe is better to wait 🙂