Progress stats changed for no reason

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Progress stats changed for no reason

So my Progress stats from July 1, 2017- June 30, 2018 period were at 15 trips hosted and 66% review rate. Been that way for a few weeks because I didn't have any new guests. Now today, it says 14 trips hosted and 71% review rate. I haven't gotten any new reviews for a few weeks, so why would review rate go up, and suddenly I hosted less trips???????

The bot is really outta control.

6 Replies 6
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

No, @Sarah977, the time has passed. 🙂

The system takes the last 365 days (a year) from what I know.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Marzena4   Maybe it works differently in Europe? On my end here it doesn't show based on the past 365 days- it shows as periods- the recent period is July 1, 2017-June 30, 2018. Now today the review rate has gone from 71% to 64% yet I haven't had my present guest check out yet, so there were no guests between yesterday and today to make that review rate go down. And 3 days ago it was at 66%. It is just changing randomly based on nothing.

So indeed strange, @Sarah977. Mine changed over time but it was because of that yearly assessment. Now honestly I don't care about it.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

I seen this also @Sarah977, no logical explanation; nothing changed, yet stat yoyo's up & down.

Thanks guys, good to know it's not just me. My only concern is that these stats are not accurate and randomly change based upon nothing, yet they will be used to determine our percentages re whether we get booted from Superhost or booted entirely?

Alastair0
Level 9
Chiang Mai, Thailand

We just saw that a room needs "Work"  

Strange as we didnt have any bookings for that room from airbnb last month. The previous month were all 5 star reviews ...how can it change overnight.....why is it so inaccurate

😠

Hosting for 12 years Superhost for most of that time and have grown each year.