Problem accepting a reservation amendment

Problem accepting a reservation amendment

I have a guest who would like to amend their reservation to different dates - this is fine with me but the site says 'their was a problem amending the reservation' when i try to accept their amendment.

Any ideas?

5 Replies 5
Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

Hi @Kevin74

Unfortunately, this part of the Airbnb website I've noticed many bugs on and often times I have to reload the page a few times to finally get it to work. However, you cannot change certain items when the reservation is in progress, like dates that have already passed. Has the reservation started yet? Make sure your calendar is not blocked.

Thanks Daniel

I'll take another look but I think calendar unblocked.  Dates have not passed although it is tomorrow

Think it is because reservation too close.

Just tried cancelling - won't allow that either and telephone number leads to a stated 15 minute wait.  Would cost more from the UK than I'd gain from the booking!

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10

This doesn't make sense, you can always cancel a reservation before and during that reservation.

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10

You can change the pricing and keep the dates the same, I've done this on some of my prior reservations.