Pricing

Answered!
Suzy17
Level 1
Beverly Hills, MI

Pricing

Help!  I am so confused.  The pricing for my house is $135/night, Sunday through Thursday and $145/night, Friday and Saturday.  A postential guest would like to book Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  On the Trip Details, it states $142.00/night.  The guest is asking why it's priced out that way, and I have no clue why.  Does anyone understand why this happend and how I can correct it?

Thank you!

1 Best Answer
Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

2 times 145= 290, plus 135 = 425. divide that by 3= 141.66. that average gets rounded up or rounded down to the closest $$ amount, which is 142. basic math, nothing to correct....

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

2 times 145= 290, plus 135 = 425. divide that by 3= 141.66. that average gets rounded up or rounded down to the closest $$ amount, which is 142. basic math, nothing to correct....

Well I feel silly.  I didn't realize that you divided by 3; I thought it was just $425.  Thank you SO much!  : )

Your weekend rate should be 25% more than week rate. So something is wrong. Are you full 7 days per week?

i have placed our place for $ 250 a night on the site

for easter and long wekends i raised the rate to $ 300 a night and clearly dispayed this on the booking calender

i have a booking but airbnb says it is still at $ 250

the guest is happy to pay $ 300 for three nights over easter

what can i do ?? 

Steve246
Level 2
Oakland, CA

Now that summer is coming it's time to raise prices as there will be more demand! Raise prices 50%

Steve246
Level 2
Oakland, CA

Remember that pricing is an average of all the days. Therefore your per day rate is each day x rate divided by the total number of days. Maybe in the future Airbnb will let us charge different rates on different days, til then we are still greenhorns (not as good as hotels)