Posting comments : Brand New & Hip Hollywood Hideaway with Parking

Posting comments : Brand New & Hip Hollywood Hideaway with Parking

Hello,

We booked in apartment in LA, California in July, when we came back I wrote a left a comment, honest but true. The owner sent me the following message:

"Wow! What a cheap ungrateful person you are!!! You nickel and dimed me for every little thing and I specifically warned you about the size of the couch before you booked. Yet you decided to be cheap and you got what you paid for. You are a ungrateful miserable person and one day you will get what's coming to you."

We travelled a lot, and usually post comments on tripadvisor. We never had problems...

To be treated this way is not acceptable. What do you think, what is airbnb policy regarding these matters?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Kind regards,

Rodica 

[Personal information hidden]

1 Reply 1
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Rodica1

The comment is rude and very unprofessional.  You can flag the message to airbnb using the little flag in the top right hand corner.  

That said, every airbnb is different and not all offer a personal service.  Many are just manager operated bone rentals, so it is very important to read and take in what is said in the listing description, the house rules and the house manual.