Please search for my listing!

Emily112
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Please search for my listing!

Hello - I don't think my listing is showing up in searches - I had five views of my property in August compared to 75 from the previous year, and it doesn't show up when I search for it myself. Can anyone else see it? It's 'Hip Holiday Let in Rye' - in Rye, East Sussex (UK), number 3708504. I'd be so grateful if someone else could search for it and report back.

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Can you just post the link please

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Very difficult to say without knowing your area, your target market and the competition.  It may have to do with the size of the property and the price.  

I have a 2 bed property that sleeps 4.  What I do is setting an attractive price for two in line with the competition around me and an extra charge for each person after two.  

Then I get mostly couples and two persons needing separate sleeping arrangements for various reasons.

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Emily112 I had no problem finding your place providing I searched for Rye, 17 to 20 October when you have availability. I often think that the search defaults to 1-nighters first but have never been able to prove it.

rye.jpg