Payout preference rule

Payout preference rule

Is it possible to split payout payments into more than 3 payments to separate accounts? I can see that adding a rule allows you to divide payouts in to two payments, but I can't seem to add a 3rd breakdown. Regardless of your first payout rule, it automatically forces you to deposit the balance into a single account.

2 Replies 2
Edwin14
Level 1
Ypsilanti Charter Township, MI

Good morning/evening

Becoming a first host real drag. After completing the ENTIRE process to be host I get to PAYOUT PREFERENCE. I choose to add my bank info. Screen does not advance it freezes BUT all other buttons on page work. I try PAYPAL same. I even deliberately did not fill in some info to see if prompt works and they do. Contacted CUSTOMER SERVERAL times, very nice, but no help. Last contact said "screen shot" what the screen looks like when freezes. WTF!! any how did it..it has been 6 days. Guests has paid, and will be here Sept 23, but my account information is not in....ANYBODY suggestions???

Anna-and-Marcos0
Level 6
Oviedo, Spain

I'm having the same problem, it seems impossible to split the payment more than 2 ways. It's frustrating as there seems to be no answer to this... I've searched and searched...