Payout Method

Payout Method

Hi Everyone! I am having some questions, there is a client arriving at my place in two weeks. I would like to know when I will be receiving my payout and when? also how can i make sure I receive this money?

3 Replies 3
William100
Level 3
Charlottesville, VA

You will receive the money the day or day after the guest checks in. If you provided your banking information it will be direct deposited with a day or two. 

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

Did that guest book with you through Airbnb? Did you get a booking confirmation from Airbnb for that stay? Did you submit to Airbnb your payout methods and accounts? If so, the guest was charged already, and Airbnb will release the payment to you one day after the guest checks in. Best is to read up on that in Airbnb's rules and regulations, about payments, etc.so you will be familiar with how it works. It's all easy to find, just takes a bit of time to study it. Good luck!

KeidenJoyce0
Level 2
Manila, Philippines

You can check the status of your payout by going to your Transaction History. If it's already been released, it should be on your Completed Transactions tab. If not, it should be on your Pending 😊