Payonerr account: is someone satisfied?

Francesco276
Level 2
Rome, Italy

Payonerr account: is someone satisfied?

I chose to join and activate my Payonerr account through Airbnb.
Already from the first payment I had issues, I tried to contact their customer service, but extremly difficult to talk on the phone, they do not answer or do not resolve after several minutes of international call (they have only USA number not European call center).
I lost a customer and $440.

On internet forums about this Payoneer I find only people complaining... and of course some enthusiastic fake reviews.

Do exist someone who is really satisfied with their account Payoneer?

Why Airbnb continues to cooperate and recommend this service if it is clear that it does not work??

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Francesco276  I have had Payoneer as my payout for almost a year and a half. No problems.  Works great.  Always able to quickly reach a person if I have a question.  I am in the US so maybe that is why it is easier.

I strongly recommend not using Payoneer. 

I am since 2013 with airbnb. This year they sudddenly decided to block not only my master card, also the onlyne access. They asked for ID, and many proofs, like phone bills and bank statements, which I sent. I also called, and fully identified myself answering correctly security questions. But still the account is blocked, and still  2 payments are blocked. Now they asked for my "marriage certificate" for proof of name....!!! as if they where finding any reason to keep the money.

Alternatives like Western Union or Paypal work very well.