Payments

Karen83
Level 2
Hong Kong

Payments

How can I access past reservations with payout dates. It doesn't look like I have received a payment since May??
1 Reply 1
Christine1
Level 10
Glenbrook, Australia

Search your site-dashboard> via the dropdown menu under "Host" >go to "Transaction History"

I hope this answers your question, if not write back. 

Here is an extract from the Help Centre

Where do I find information about my payouts?

You can check the status of your payouts and view detailed information on your earnings at any time from your Transaction History.

You can filter transactions by payout method, listing, and date. View details of your payouts by clicking on the reservation code.

Completed payouts

To see payouts that have been released by Airbnb, view Completed Transactions. We release payouts to hosts 24 hours after a guest checks in, but the time it takes to receive a payout after it’s released depends on the payout method you’ve selected.

When we release a payout to you, it appears as a line item with the type "Reservation." Once the payout is processed, a “Payout” line appears. Hovering over the question mark next to the date of a payout will tell you when you can expect to see the funds in your account.

If you have multiple listings with reservations that begin on the same day, any payouts going to the same payout method will display as paid out together. Adjustments or any other fees are displayed separately.

Upcoming payouts

To see your upcoming scheduled payouts, view Future Transactions. Before a payout is released, it will display as a "Reservation" with the date "Pending". If the payout is still pending, you can change your payout method for a particular reservation using the drop-down menu. Adjustments or any other fees are displayed separately.

Gross earnings

For each reservation, the gross amount is the price agreed upon before Airbnb service fees and any taxes being collected on your behalf. Gross Earnings displays the total amount you've earned, which includes the 3% host fees. Earnings will appear in this tab after the payout for that reservation has been released.

Exporting to a spreadsheet

You can click Export to CSV to download a .csv file of your transactions from any tab. The CSV file can be opened by any standard spreadsheet programme (like Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, or Apple Numbers) to give you a display of the data. This spreadsheet includes additional information, including host service fees paid and cleaning fees (if you charge one).

Sincere regards, Christine