PAYMENTS- BANK DEFAULT

PAYMENTS- BANK DEFAULT

Hi All Fellow ABB

I have recently joined the fray and have had some confirmed reservations for my apaprtment.

I have yet to be paid by ABB as to my default banking information that Ihave already have inputted when i did my original registration.

it actaully states on my banking default status is READY.

Yet i have been waiting for over 5 weeks now to get paided by ABB, despite the informtion and my only account form,that i have set  and used for many years! dspite their many reminders as to payment been ready??!!

Please - any advise - i can't seem to talk to someone (not  an automated responce) from ABB to sort out this issue?

I have decided not to host/take any more booking enquires until it has been organised and registered that my account is valid, ready and is what is already posted on their site!

very frusteed- indeed

2 Replies 2
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Michael606 You'll need to contact Airbnb for this issue - all ways to do so are HERE. Best of luck in getting that sorted quickly - Karen

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Michael606,

Have you had any guests come and stay yet or do you just have confirmed reservations? Payouts are released 24hrs after the guests check-in and how long it then takes depends on your payment method and you need to take into account weekends/Bank holidays. Have a look at this help guide explaining how the payment process works and how you can check your payment status. 

If it has been over 10 days since your first guests checked in, you should, as @Karen-and-Brian0 mentioned, contact Airbnb about this -  this Community help guide explains the best ways  to get in touch with them.

Kirstie