No enquiries no bookings

No enquiries no bookings

Can anyone tell me why am I not getting any more enquiries or bookings?  Not sure if I have set something up wrong.  thanks.

12 Replies 12
Matt26
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

My quick guess - slow season in DR and your require a 5 night stay... which is pretty long for ABB. Another option would be to decrease the minimum night stay and increase the cleaning fee to conver the costs.

Otherwise your page looks decent. It's a little light on detail though under description. 

K2-Eco-Boutique0
Level 1
Mataram, Indonesia

Hi..

Its same with us...no inquiries and no booking..

the photographer also came and shoot us...:(

Ok well, I have to add to this as I am having the same problem. BUT  I have been listed for months and have had 3 bookings and no enquiries for ages! I know now also that in Greenpoint there is no accommodation left and all of my friends Airbnb accom is full! No enquiries even???? It is heavy season.... 

I would like someone to look at my listing and please help me? It is pretty urgent as I have 2 rooms and one apartment and all 3 are not getting enquiries?

I have selected the price tips option so that is active, I have instant booking and no bookings or enquiries? 

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE???

Lindy8
Level 2
Te Awamutu, New Zealand

Just wondering if you have separate listings for each property? That way if people are searching via areas you will be listed accordingly. Only viewing of my phone so limited help! 

yes I have separate listings for each property.

Hi

When I try to search for Greenpoint Capetown I get 230 listings which come up..... seems there is a lot of competition!

Hello did you find a solution at all? I am in the same boat now....

Niki2
Level 2
Fuengirola, Spain

I simply can´t find my property when I make a search. I´ve been with Airbnb for years, and was always very happy with the number of inquiries/ bookings, but this year...almost nothing.

I would need tips on how to make my property appear in a search. Shall I change the title or, what shall I do??

@Niki2, Hi, I see the property when I search through your profile.  But when I search under "costa del sol fuengirola " it doesn't come up.... odd. especially since it's by far the nicest of the listings which come up!!  

Try tweaking something, e.g. change the wording slightly or the price a bit - it seems that if you make a change it bumps you up in the listings again.  But I wish I had a better answer for you.... I put you on my wishlist, by the way!

Susie

@Niki2, me again... now that I"ve added you to my "wishlist" your property appears.  Just an odd thought - much of your description is in Swedish - I wonder if by any chance Airbnb has some sort of algorithm which matches properties by language of search? e.g. I search in English so I'm only shown properties which are described all  in English?? It would make sense if I was searching in Chinese and could only read descriptions of places in Chinese...  Otherwise I can't find a single reason why you're not overrun with bookings, your place is so much nicer than a lot of what is there. The somewhat negative review of the person who had trouble checking in with the management agent might be playing a small role - but overall I just can't see why it's not appearing.  You might try briefly putting on "instant book" and seeing whether that makes any difference - I'm not a fan of IB but it might bump you up a bit. Also maybe the 4 day minimum is thought to be too much?  Just speculating here... good luck, hope it improves!

Susie

@Niki23, just spotted this - maybe some good ideas here including the idea to "snooze" your listing for a brief while and then restart it - 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Why-can-t-I-see-my-listing-in-the-Search-Results-A-Commu...

In case the site takes out the URL I've posted, it's one of the main topics under the "Help" heading - "why can't I see my listing". good luck!

Susie

Val20
Level 2
Mendoza, Argentina

Has anyone solved this? I am having the same issue...