Name Change

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Name Change

Hi folks

My Issue:

I’ve added a listing, and I would like to change the name of the existing apartment “The Explorer’s Club Krakow”

to “The Explorer’s Club Krakow III”.

My Questions:

Is this feasible?

Does anybody envisage a problem in doing this?

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer’s Club Krakow

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Cormac0

There is no problem in doing that  - as long as anyone booking gets the same property they booked then it doesn't matter what you call it. We often change the title of our room (not as interesting names as yours!)

@Gerry-And-Rashid0

Thanks Gentlemen,

if your so inclined check out my sway

https://sway.com/h5yVqRlLDEET7f6l

Regards & Thanks

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

The Explorer's Club Krakow VIII

Hilary-And-Ed0
Level 10
Brookline, MA

I just did that yesterday - as mentioned, it is easy to just go into "Edit this listing" and then, well, edit the listing (including name)!

🙂

Rachael26
Level 10
Murphy, NC

@Cormac0

I like your title - the only potential issue I could see is that the defining differential is at the end of the title - ie. III - which might not even show in some posts, searches, texts, mobile app etc.... you might only see a shortened 'The Explorer's Club Kr.....' - you know - like on photo titles or file names which are too long and you can't see them in full until you click on them?

How about naming each space after a famous explorer or admired adventurer? And then putting that name first... followed by The Explorer's Club Krakow?  Like..... The Shackleton Suite at The Explorer's Club Krakow.....  you could have fun with this!

Here's a list from google

Famous Irish Explorers included are:
  • Explorers included are:
    Cork-born Bransfield, Forde and Keohane.
    the McCarthys from Kinsale, the only pair of brothers to explore the Antarctic.
    Banbridge man, Francis Crozier.
    Ernest Shackleton from Kildare.
    Kerryman Tom Crean.
    Mike Barry from Kerry, the first Irishman to walk to the South Pole.

Best Wishes.