My listing is not on the map

Nika6
Level 1
Tbilisi, Georgia

My listing is not on the map

Hi,

I was just checking my listing details and cannot find it on the map or when I search for it by area or town. Has this happened to anyone else? I have tried resaving all the address details I've always had but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Any help gratefully recieved.

Nika

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Nika6  Your listing is appearing in search results, but, because Tblisi has 100's of listings similar to you, you need to use guest preferences (filters) to narrow down the search results to show your listing.  Here's my search where I found your listing: 

http://tinyurl.com/zv2azbt

Your listing is on page 4. 

Note the guest preferences I used: date, number of guests, property type and amenities. 

I hope this helps!

Margriet5
Level 2
Gouda, Netherlands

Hi, sometimes one room shows up and later it seems to have disappeared, and so is our other room.

How do I get the room(s) beter visible on Airbnb? Or has Airbnb some policy behind this? Rooms which are miles away of our property (eg Amsterdam in stead of Utrecht) are visible.

Thanks,

Margriet

@Margriet5 When you search for your listing, be sure you enter dates that your listing is available, the property type, number of guests your listing accommodates.  If you see 300+ results then you will need to add more guest preferences (filters /amenities) to narrow down the search results.  Try that and if your listing doesn't show up let me know and I'll do a search for you!