Marketing Tips

Marketing Tips

Can I make it a successful business?

Please look at my listing. Any thoughts?

7 Replies 7
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Queen1 After looking at your property and its location i think you can definitely make a living out of it. You are close to an international airport which makes your place even more attractive. I would advice you to update your property listing everyday by exchanging any setting and then putting it back to the initial setting trust me you wont regret as this simply action will keep you on the first few pages welcome to Airbnb. Good luck!!!

Hi @Queen1, I would also actively market your property listing in as many places as possible (mine is on a work website as well, which generated hundreds of views). This will help get you up the listings. Keep updating it every day, update your calendar every day, put on new photos every now and again etc. I was able to make it onto the 1st page of my listings for houses for this summer in less than a week, using these tips.

Hi, thanks for shsring. When you say exchanging the setting, do you mean like changing from instant book to non instant book and then change back again?  

Thank both of you guys for being positive 🙂

I got 80 views in 14 days here, however, the booking rate is just 6%

Also, there are a few weird things happened to my listings since the beginning

1) after i list my space, overnight, all listings were gone, no notice no email, nothing, luckily i check it again the next day morning, so i found out and repost.

2) there is one listing, it disappeared twice, so i had to manually type everything again.

3) just now, i found out that, 2 of my listings calendars blocked all days, and i did not do anything to calendar at all, no wonder, i did not get any bookings these 2 days.

Any scary thoughts?

@Queen1 I noticed that you have the same picture for all your listings can you put different main display photo for each listings that may be the reason why your listing disappeared. 

also, when i tried to rent the room or find a roommate on beijing.craigslist.org, each time i post my ad, it was deleted almost immediately, and i tried 3, 4 times before i gave up. i messaged craigslist, no one replied.

By the way, if any of you are interested in referal, you will be monetarily rewarded. Thanks.