Issues in reviewing a guest

Camila36
Level 2
Portland, OR

Issues in reviewing a guest

I just had the most fabulous guests and obviously wrote them an awesome review the very same day they left.

There's seems to be a glitch on Airbnb's system because it keeps asking me to review them even though I already did so. When I click on the link provided, it simply says your review has been submitted but Airbnb keeps asking me to review the guests.

The review appears on MY list of review. It is not public yet because the guests haven't done their part yet.

I'm bummed that the review might get "lost" or the guests might not get notified of it. I'd hate for them to think I never reviewed them.

Any suggestion on how to correct this?

TIA

8 Replies 8
Jimmy36
Level 4
Los Angeles, CA

@Camila36

Hello,

Your review has been submitted. Please don't worry. 

You will see your review either after your guest reviews your or after the timeline of 14 days is over. 

This happens sometimes where Airbnb still keeps on sending you email for a review.

Your review has been submitted. TRUST ME ON THIS.

Thank you! 

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your feedback.
The weird thing is, airbnb has notified me that the guests already left me a review. If this was the case, then both reviews should have been visible already.  

Here's a screen print of the notification 

IMG_8763.PNG

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Camila36 Log out, clean the cookies, log in, check in notifications if there is still a link to write a review for that guest. Update us if it helped.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Camila36

I have had the same issue with one set of guests this summer.  Their review is not there although supposedly submitted.  

Such a bummer! They were so nice...

Isabel203
Level 10
Halifax, Canada

I had the same issue with a review last week, when I tried to submit via the app. I switched to my PC and it worked fine. That's kinda my go-to solution when I have troubles - switch from the app to the PC or vice versa. It might be nothing more than supersticious behaviour, but it's my go-to and seems to work.

Hi Isabel, 

I tried that too... unfortunately I didn't have the same luck as you ;-( still the same issue.