Instant Book Oddity: Only shows for certain dates.

Nicholas48
Level 2
Honolulu, HI

Instant Book Oddity: Only shows for certain dates.

I have Instant Book tuned on with only the recommended requirements and no additional requirements are checked. When I do a search for my property I can only see the Instant book icon if I enter a search of 14 nights or under. As soon as I enter a longer stay, the Instant Book option disappears! Similarly, in my listing the book button changes to "request to book". What gives?

I really would like my guests to have the option to Instant Book for longer and monthly stays. Right now I have a 10 day minimum, and a special rule for a 5 days in March. (I am a superhost)

2 Replies 2

This sounds like a software bug.  Log errors here: https://www.airbnb.ca/help/feedback

May just be, I since narrowed down the problem - Instant Book is activated for 14 nights, as soon as I go to 15 nights the Instant Book option is gone and I no longer show up in the search. It does not matter what dates I enter, after 14 nights somehow Instant Book shuts itself down?

It seems others are facing this since when I do the search for 14 nights there are a whole lot more instant bookings available in my area, than why I search for 15 nights. Yet a few listing do manage to geth through with Instant Book. Could it be that these listing have an option to just allow anyone to instantbook beyond the recommended Airbnb default?