Instagram Promotion for Airbnb

Instagram Promotion for Airbnb

Hey all, 

I am a new comer on this forum but recurrent AirBnb User and love this community and what it stands for. I also run an Instagram (IG) Growth Service through my agency that helps grow IG pages with TARGETED, LOCATION based followers...so for all of you wonderful you AirBnB hosts, targeted followers that WANT to stay at your type of place. We usually average 50-100 followers per DAY for our clients. As you can imagine, this is an easy way to boost reservations/bookings. Just see the article below to see what a successful instagram can do for AirBnB.

http://1chicretreat.com/one-airbnb-owner-killing-instagram-can-learn/

If any of you are interested in trying us out, shoot me a message or reply below and I can give you more details! By working with us, we will work with you to make your IG succeed, as your success means our success as you will likley tell more people about us...win-win! And because we want to give something back to this community, we will also include our Instagram Coaching to anyone that signs up with us. 

6 Replies 6
Elena87
Level 10
СПБ, Russia

@Elite3

How much does it cost?

What is the expected return on this capital?

How do you work these figures out?

The cost is tailored to each client we work with based on what services we can offer them but ranges from $45-100/month. With that price, even if you get 1 extra rental, it makes up for the cost. We have been seeing the people we work with get almost packed bookings after several months of using our services (obvioulsy results will vary based on property)

@Elite3 Give us a specific example of a listing for this claim

Hi, Can you please contact me about this marketing?  I would like to try this 🙂 Julie

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Even at your low end of $45/month, one extra nights booking would not make up this cost for me. 2 would break even.

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Elite3 Can you provide a client reference with the metrics laid out in a readable format? 

Your claims of followers to bookings ratio is interesting but suspicious. I’d like more verifiable information. I could also check the property on airdna and view their calendar on Airbnb. 

‘You know it’s hard out here for a Host’