I've received an absurd review from guest for no reason ****

I've received an absurd review from guest for no reason ****

Dear Airbnb team,

My name is Marina, one of the hosts in Tokyo. I am here to seek for your advice regarding one of a very offensive review from one of the male Korean guests who recently stayed at my place and I'm not sure what kind of solution that you can offer to me. 

The guest name is [Guest name hidden] and his reservation code is ****. I'm sure you can see the whole conversation in our message thread and there is really nothing wrong at all except he didn't a response to any of my messages since his reservation until his check-out date.  I have checked with my partner in hope to find out if there was anything wrong during his stay that would anger him so much that he would leave me a review as "**bleep** you". I found that there was nothing wrong and his stay was nothing as the other guest and there was no complaint from him whatsoever. So, I am here to seek for your help weather or not you can help delete such absurd review?

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

**[Personal information hidden for safety reasons - in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2

@Marina450, reading your question, it sounds like you wanted to reach AirBnB support.

This discussion board is not AirBnB support; this is a place for guests and host to chat with each other.

We have no ability to look up your message threads or your reservations.

You should contact AirBnB directly.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us

Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@Marina450

First, IF the review written in Korean is truly offensive, then click on the little flag to the right of the review to get Airbnbs attention.  Do you know about flagging comments, reviews and booking messages?  

Go to the HELP section on your ABB accout and type in "Reporting a Negative Review" to give you the best tips and guidelines on reporting a review.   This is also where you will learn about putting your mouse on the flag to alert Airbnb on anything you deem inappropriate.

But I must caution you, you have violated the CC guidelines yourself when you posted the guest name and booking confirmation number.  Be sure to understand what is allowed and what is not in your future posts.  And no one can see any messages written between you and any guests as that is private between you, the guest and Airbnb.  I think you are confused on what the CC is all about.  THIS IS NOT AIRBNB CUSTOMER SERVICE.  This is the Community Center where hosts help each other.  You need Airbnb. 

Perhaps a good idea would be to contact Airbnb and request that they reach out to the guests to see what might have happened.  You are always welcome to write a public reply to his review too.  Good luck.

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook