I only can get one reservation in one day only

Binh0
Level 1
Da Lat, Vietnam

I only can get one reservation in one day only

Hi everybody

I just discover that I only can get one reservation for one day. For example my guests book for one room only on the 31 of October to 2 of November , nobody else can choose the same day to make reservation. Even in my listing I have 10 bedrooms with 16 beds in total.

How can I change it now ? I really dont understand how it works with this feature on Airbnb . I only can rent out one room only on one day even I have a lot more rooms for renting.

Thanks for your time and considerations.

Best regards

Binh **

2 Replies 2
Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Binh0.......you have to list your place as 10 separate listings, one for each bedroom! If you have all the bedrooms under one listing, when one bedroom is booked the entire house will show as having been booked.

There is no other way of doing this....you must list each room separately and if you have a guest who requires two or three bedrooms you can combine them into the one booking by establishing a contact point with Airbnb.

I don't have an Airbnb contact phone number for Vietnam but if you have not contacted them before try using their Facebook page to ask your question. This should get a response.

Cheers.....Rob

@Robin4

Thanks so much Robin for spending time to reply my questions.

All the best from Vietnam

Binh