I need to change the name and details on my account

I need to change the name and details on my account

I am leaving pur company shortly and the Air BnB account is under my name - simple enough I thought to change the name and email address etc, but no, I have to enter my Facebook password to confirm the changes - thing is there is NO Facebook account linked to my Air BnB account! I even entered my Facebook password in anticipation that I'd done somthing wrong initially when I set up Air BnB for our apartments, but no, that account is not linked to the profile.

Can someone from Air BnB explain what is happening, we're not looking to delete the account, just modify it so that another staff member is listed on it.

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

The account is in your name, the reviews are your personal reviews, I am intrigued as to whether this is possible, if it is only ABB could do it.

I can think of all sorts of reasons why it should not be possible.

David
Babs0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Not sure why you wanted to set up an account in your name if it was really for a property management business... Always makes me sad when I see the proof that Airbnb is flooded with professional listings, for me personally definitely not what the platform is all about!

But then I take it the profile is also linked to your business email address, as long as they keep that one running and change the password on the account it could still work! I don't see any host reviews, so you haven't used it for personal travels. Just go into the area where you can edit the profile. Not sure if you can change the primary email address if it is your personal one, but it's up to you if you do that. If your company is happy with just turning off all the email notifications.... 

Good luck with your new job, @Allan28