I'm a newbie host going on holiday with limited phone/ wifi. Is there an I'm not available button?

Nicki16
Level 2
Crossgar, United Kingdom

I'm a newbie host going on holiday with limited phone/ wifi. Is there an I'm not available button?

Hi there 

I'm just wondering what to do if someone wants to make a future reservation but I don't get their message for 3/4 days as out in the middle of nowhere with no wifi/phone signal? I dont have anyone to deal with requests while I'm away.

Thanks Nicki 

7 Replies 7
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Yes @Nicki16 there is a way to make your listing invisible so you won't get any Inquiries or Reservation Requests while you are travelling.

It's called "Snoozing" a listing.  You enter the start and end dates that you want your listing to be invisible.  Here's how:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing

Have a nice trip! 

Nicki16
Level 2
Crossgar, United Kingdom

Many thanks Clare. I'll give that a go. Nicki 

Nicki16
Level 2
Crossgar, United Kingdom

Hi again Clare. Snoozing looks like the perfect choice for me! Thanks so much. Botswana here I come 🙂 

Kind regards

Nicki 

@Nicki16. Wow! Have a great time!  I'm going to Cancun in October and am not planning on doing any Airbnb work while on vacation so my little place will go to sleep for a short period of time too!

Nicki16
Level 2
Crossgar, United Kingdom

Fantasic Have a great time Clare

Thanks again Nicki 

Munya0
Level 2
Arlington, VA

There are Property management systems, you need to subscribe and pay like $20-25 a month, that  is like e-mail marketing, would do most of communciation with guest automatically. If you need let me know .thanks 

Nicki16
Level 2
Crossgar, United Kingdom

Many Thanks Munya. I think I'll have a look at snoozing first. regards Nicki